We have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewellery last a long time as we know how much you love our jewellery.
* Don't Wash Dishes or do Laundry With Your Jewelry on.
* Don't Wear Jewelry In Pool or at the Spa.
* Don't Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewelry on.
* Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids. Keep your jewellery tarnish free by keeping it dry.
* Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
* Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
* Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it.
* The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece. Wear it last, and take it off first.
* Put Your Jewelry on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. An accidental pull on the chain can break your favorite necklace.
* Put Jewelry On After Applying Hairspray and Makeup.
* Store your fashion jewellery in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
* Store your jewellery in a jewellery box or other secure container.
* Avoid Air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish.
* We recommend using a ziplock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidisation.